Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sleepovers and Frenchdoors

Why do I always leave things till the last minute? You know- the whole bloody chicken thing???! C and Th (my sister and her little boy) are coming to spend a week with me and I spent all day yesterday painting the french doors into the room that they'll be sleeping in. So the house is covered in yucky dust, I haven't folded about 4 loads of laundry and I leave in one hour to pick them up. That's what I love about sisters. She won't care. Ohhhhh the french doors look good:):) We got them from my in-laws garage. They were supposed to go into a house they built in 2005. Picture doors sitting in a garage for over 5 years. Yah. But once they shrunk down and unwarped by hanging unfinished for 3 months they're starting to look normal. AND with white paint they look so crisp. OH and SEETHROUGHABLE as opposed to the nasty plastic that comes from the factory that was filthy. I'll post pictures later. As aforementioned- I am too busy to be blogging:P:P

No comments: