Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 360: Week 1

One of my friends (Candace of Studio D ) is doing a photo a day for 360 days. Project 360. She started on Jan 1, 2012 and I've only decided to start today. I'm going to do one or a couple a week until baby is born (yup- we're expecting at the beginning of April!!) and then I'm going to attempt to do one a day. Maybe. If I'm sane.

So I'm digging backwards through my photos to see what I've got from the last couple of weeks......

WEEK 1: I had to cheat. I took not a single photo. But I have photos of stuff we finished that week or did around that week!

Demoing the baby room.


The headboard/picture we crafted. Inspiration came from pinterest but there wasn't a source website. It's a wood frame with plywood overlaid and then a shower curtain stretched across the whole thing!

Big mirror for checking out growing baby bump!! This is what greets company right when they walk in the front door. For now anyway. The stairs are next on the list- they'll be carpeted. The Den..... ahhhh well we are waiting for some sort of wood to go on sale so Aaron can build bookcases in his spare time.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Your place is looking really nice!! What a difference from the photos you posted in the summer!! Great job. And congrats on the baby!

Cara@TheSheetBoutique said...

Wow. Love the headboard. What did you end up doing to your wood floors on the main level? They look painted black? Whatever the case. They look lovely! As do you... see you next month??

Trena said...

fabulous head board idea.....all your work is looking really good!