Thursday, March 24, 2011

busy busy and more busy (and I don't have kids)

This week's been crazy. Although I can't altogether recall what all has happened....

I. am. exhausted.

So here's another itty bitty dress sized up to a six monther (free pattern is from made-by-rae.com!!). I think. I kinda guessed. If I'm off she can wear it with a turtle neck and tights when she's two:P Anyway- I started making it about 4 months ago and finished about a week ago. I made myself promise myself that I wouldn't start any new projects until the old ones were all wrapped up!

See I have RED fabric for a RED skirt that I'm going to make me, and did I mention it's going to be RED?! I have been looking for one for a couple years and had given up. You only get to see it if it turns out though. See- it has a zipper. A hidden zipper. Oh glory be I'm growing up. I've never even looked in the zipper aisle in the fabric store before. It's scary. But see- I wanted a red skirt.


3 comments:

Peaceful Meadow said...

:) Love this! Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Very cute pattern! I just got myself a sewing machine. I should try it out. :)

carla said...

very cute. looking at girl clothes really makes me want a girl. but being able to save money... that makes me want a boy:-)